Eyes on the Skies - English
The International Astronomical Union's book and movie celebrating the 400th anniversary of the telescope. Features:
- 132 pages (24,000 words)
- Publisher: Wiley-VCH Lots of full-page photographs
- Boxes and illustrations give an understandable overview of processes, telescopes and backgrounds.
- Similar in style to the popular Hubble — 15 years of discovery
- Aimed at laypeople
- To be launched for the International Year of Astronomy 2009
- Comes with the DVD Eyes on the Skies
- Size: 247 mm (W) x 297 mm (H)
- In English
ISBN-13: 978-3-527-40867-2 - Wiley-VCH, Berlin
Further information can be found on the Eyes on the Skies official website.Credit:
Written by Govert Schilling and Lars Lindberg Christensen .