sci15007 — Announcement
New European Hubble archive to be released this autumn
6 July 2015
In the autumn of 2015 the Archives Group at the European Space Astronomy Centre (ESAC) will release the new European Hubble archive.
More information will follow in our next newsletter, but you can expect several key new features — some of which are not available anywhere else — including:
- Online visualisation and inspection of 1D spectra.
- Online visualisation and inspection of full FITS headers.
- Robust searches of sources in the fields of view of observations.
- Detailed footprints and slits overlay on optical Digitized Sky Survey (DSS) background.
- Full integration with proposals and refereed publications.
- Batch access to data retrieval with any user-defined criteria.
Head of the Science Archives and Computer Support Engineering Unit, ESAC
ESA HST Project Scientist, STScI
About the Announcement